Wednesday 21 June 2017

Vegan Lipsticks - Axiology and Neek Lipstick Review


I was so excited to finally get my hands of these, the Axiology and Neek lipsticks.


I recently sold my M.A.C lipsticks on depop.

M.A.C claim to be working towards a cruelty free world which is positive, however they also state that before they are able to import into China, their government may conduct animal testing as part of its safety assessment. 


I didn't want to continue using them but I also didn't want to just throw them away, so I sold them.


And I spent the money on these two little beauties.

 Both Axiology and Neek are vegan, cruelty free and natural lipsticks. 


The Neek lipstick comes in this lovely wooden tube. Whilst Axiology cases their lipsticks in this gorgeous matte golden case, with a click to pop the lipstick in and out of the tube, that is so satisfying. And with the unique triangular cardboard box it's some very luxurious packaging.


I purchased the colours Pash (Neek) and Noble (Axiology) and both are fresh, pretty, everyday kind of colours. 


Noble is a soft peachy pink colour with a hint of a brown hue, I feel this shade would suit most people and Pash is a pretty dusty-pink with a mauve tone.


Both lipsticks have a nourishing, moisturising feel. Pash (the Neek one) is much more creamy in constitency. Whereas Noble (the Axiology one) is more of a glossy finish, it feels similar to a lip balm. 


So finally let's get on to staying power and cost....

 If you eat then both of these lipsticks will come off but apart from having to reapply after meal times, they stayed on pretty well. 

The Neek lipsticks retail here in the UK at £15 and the Axiology lipsticks are slightly more of a splurge at £24, however the packing is just stunning and will make your friends very envious. 

Just buy an Axiology lipstick just for the satisfying click. 

Have a fantastic day and stay kind xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig