Tuesday 21 February 2017

Keep it Kind Deodorant

I initially purchased this product for my daughter and I absolutely love, love, love that this £2, natural, cruelty free, vegan product is aimed at children. After smelling and trying this product for myself about six months ago, I immediately stopped buying a way more expensive brand.  
This fragranced roll on deodorant has been specifically designed for young teenage skins and it contains natural ingredients, which allows the skin to breathe.
It is Aluminium, Paraben & Alcohol Free and most importantly, it is NOT tested on animals, yay and is suitable for vegans, double yay, which is clearly marked on the packaging, TRIPLE YAY!
There are two scents to choose from and both smell just how you would expect a teenage scent to smell, if that makes any sense, one is light, fresh and sporty and the other is fresh, floral with a very slight musk. The one slight downside is it takes a couple of minutes to dry underarm, having said that when I have been in a rush it hasn't left any white stains on my tops. 
The lasting power or should I say the workout power is average, for day to day normal light activities its absolutely fine but I mean lets get real here, it contains natural ingredients which is great but it's not going to inhibit any sweating when you workout. But if you are anything like me, I just take a quick shower after workouts anyway and then reapply.
I have been regularly purchasing this deodorant from Sainsbury's, where it is on sale for only £2 and I personally find roll on deodorants last so much longer than spray, however if spray is more your thing, they also do both scents in a spray on version.
I have nothing but love for this product, I love that its only £2, who doesn't love a bargain and I love that it is a Vegan Cruelty Free natural product that is aimed at children. Good work Keep it Kind. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig